- Unique design with longer length and Velcro strap to prevent the socks falling off
- High stretch 2mm neoprene designed to be a tight but comfortable fit.
- Gripped sole for protection and stability.
These Neoprene Socks are seen as an essential product to keep your feet and toes warm and protected whilst swimming in cold water.
They are designed to be tight fitting to ensure minimal water entry and also to help maintain a strong leg-kick whilst swimming.
After testing most other socks on the market, Zone3 found that many filled with water and easily slipped off the foot when being used. A design solution was found by increasing the length of the sock so it could be tucked into the wetsuit to ensure no exposed skin and also adding a Velcro strap around the top to keep the sock in place. A simple solution but an industry first!
The under-sole is made from a durable, gripping fabric which helps to protect when walking to and from the water, whether by the sea, lake or river.
- XS to fit from 3-4 (UK)
- Small to fit from 5-6 (UK)
- Medium to fit 7-8 (UK)
- Large to fit from 9-10 (UK)
- XL to fit from 11-12 (UK)