Skip to content
- The longer the race, the shorter we suggest the tail should be, as holding position for long periods of time is challenging, and movement out of position can cause excess drag
- However if you can hold position their is aerodynamic benefits to be gained with a longer tail
- If you have a WASP Air helmet, you can convert it to a WASP by careful removal of the tail and replacement with this new long tail conversion kit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device