This brightly coloured inflatable dry bag is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim or for use as an inflatable buoy, for increased visibility in open water!
The Zone3 dry bag features dual air bags, which are inflated once you have filled the bag with your gear. The inflation chambers are separate from the storage area, thus providing more buoyancy than just a normal dry bag.
The adjustable dual belt design attaches securely around the swimmer's waist and the leash ensures that the product remains out of your stroke range whilst swimming.
The 28L bag is highly recommended to all open water swimmers who might need to carry their kit when going for a swim, or anyone who wants that little bit of extra visibility to help keep them safe when out in the water.
When the bag is lying flat the internal area of the bag measures 50cm x 35cm, leaving plenty of room to fit your towel, clothing & flip flops etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZONE3 DRY BAG:
- Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use.
- Fill the bag with your desired kit.
- Roll over the top until you reach the 'Foldable Area'.
- Fold over & clip together the two ends at the top.
- Inflate using the mouth piece on each side.
- Attach the leash to the clip at the top of the bag, threading it through itself.
- Finally, attach the waistband.