The Vision wetsuit is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. 220 Triathlon gave the Vision wetsuit it’s exclusive Cutting Edge award in 2018 and commented that the suit was ‘Flexible, fast and very, very hard to fault’.
The latest design takes inspiration from the top of the range Vanquish and translated some of the key features which made the suit so successful to create the world’s fastest entry level wetsuit. If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this has to be the suit for you.
When tested again 15 other wetsuits, Lava Magazine stated that “the Vision tops the list when it comes to value and for half of the price of many of the top tier suits, the Vision provides flexibility and fit that's almost on par with the best of the best”. Whilst Triathlon Plus awarded the suit their Gold Award with a 5/5 for Performance a 5/5 for Value and a 5/5 overall, the only wetsuit to ever achieve the full marks. The review stated that once on “it’s no exaggeration to say that this suit blew our swimmers away and was the perfect fit”
We're pleased to say that the latest version of the Vision has now become even better!
What makes the Vision different?
- Winner of the 2018 CUTTING EDGE award in 220 magazine with 92% rating.
- World’s fastest entry level wetsuit inspired by our fastest ever wetsuit, the Vanquish.
- New FlexFit shoulder panel layout and Free Flex lining designed in the UK, to give even further flexibility and reach throughout the torso.
- Great looking suit with full Speedflo coating for drag reduction.
- Maximum 5mm thickness buoyancy in the legs and core.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene – Utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
220 Triathlon: Cutting Edge Award 2018
Outdoor Fitness: Best on Test 2017
Triathlon Plus: Gold Award 2017
Lava Magazine: Rated 10/10 2017
|MT||175-191||5.9-6.3||68-78||150-172||97-102||38-40||slim medium tall|