- Fully waterproof pocket for your wet/sweaty/dirty gear (fits a wetsuit)
- 2 other large pockets and 4 small pockets for all your equipment
- Phone/mp3 player pocket with exterior earphone flap
- Bag can expand and contract depending on how much gear you need to carry
- Florescent outer material for safety - Mesh padding on back of bag and straps for supreme comfort
- Carbiner clip to attach additional items to front of bag if required
The Amphibia backpack is sturdily built and conveniently sized for sports training, but can also fit your gear for race day. Its comes with 3 main sections and lots of small pockets to segregate all your gear and one of the sections is waterproofed so it can store your wet or used gear and not leak into the rest of the bag (fits a wetsuit). On the inside of the big pocket there is a zipped pocket for valuables and a phone/mp3 player holder, with an exterior flap for ear plugs. A clip on the front of the bag allows attachment of helmets, runners or other bulky equipment. With outer florescent materials for safety and mesh padding for comfort, the bag has been created for the needs of athletes but is also suitable for a range of leisure activities and travel.