The last decade has seen Australia steadily move up the rankings to overtake many of the established European cycling powerhouses. The Imperial jersey is Solo's tribute to the tenacious and dogged spirit of this new world cycling nation.
Each Solo Classique jersey is our interpretation of the styles worn by the great riders of the 50's - 70's. Our jerseys are tailored from Nuovotech polyester with superb moisture-wicking qualities. This means we can use colours, patterns and styles that are not possible with wool. It's the best of both worlds - retro style using modern fabric. Look closer and you’ll notice the meticulous attention to detail throughout each garment. Solo Classique jerseys look amazing and feel great to wear.
- Highly breathable and wickable polyester fabric keeps you cool and dry
- 18cm front zip with over-size zipper pull designed for using with gloved fingers
- Customised silicon elastic waist band
- Small rear zipped rear pocket (in addition to the standard 3 rear pockets) for safe storage of phone, keys, cash etc
- Unique knitted polycotton/lycra arm and neck bands for the real 'retro' look
- Superb quality screen-printed (not digitally printed) design means brighter and more vivid colours