Skip to content
Elite Direto-XR T Direct Drive FE-C Mag Trainer with OTS Power Meter
calculated at checkout.
- More power, faster response and more performance, the third generation Direto pushes the limits of what can be expected of a trainer at this pricepoint
- A further refined and upgraded drive unit gives the XR the capacity to faithfully replicate inclines of up to 24% and the ability to produce over 3,600 Watts of resistance at 60 KMPH
- Elite's unique and proven OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has allowed precision to a point where Elite can now have the Direto-XR independently certified to a class-leading 1.5% power accuracy
- Oversized gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1 x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available seperately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android and a 1-month free Zwift subscription
- Now comes with a custom front wheel riser block included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233, SRAM XDR with TT14279 or Shimano MICRO SPLINE using TT14315
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device